Small Business Seminar: Dramatically Increase Sales with Effective Marketing
After completing our training, you will be able to set up effective pay-per-click
advertising campaigns with Google and Yahoo,
and identify other potential high ROI publishers for your
advertising needs. You will learn how to
avoid click fraud and other pitfalls. You will also learn how to find and purchase
keywords efficiently and benefit from other technologies that will provide
you with a competitive advantage: automated word of mouth advertising and
automated reverse word of mouth advertising. We also discuss other topics such as
- How to get the best out of competitive intelligence
- How to write ads that work
- Writing business proposals that sell
- Strategic alliances
- Identify unfair competitive advantages to beat your competitors
- Optimum pricing strategies
- Creating a professional website with a $25 budget
- Client retention: white papers, newsletters
- Pay-per-click advertising secrets
- More business leads: conferences and press releases
- How to use Amazon.com to get business leads
- Incorporating, obtaining a merchant account and getting started
Dr. Granville has held post-doctoral positions at Cambridge University (England) and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill before moving to the private sector in 1996. He has published more than 40 papers, many in top statistical journals, and presented at numerous conferences worldwide.
Most recently, Dr. Granville served as consultant with Visa, Wells Fargo, CNET and InfoSpace.
He is currently involved with several successful small businesses, including
Dr. Granville's free and paid advertising campaigns are driving more than
100,000 visitors per year to Data Shaping Solutions' website, making it - by far - the
most popular internet destination in its category.
- Seattle, Washington, July 25. Exact date and location will be posted
We also offer phone consulting for those who can not attend the seminar.
Pricing, per person per hour: $150 (one-to-one) or $100 (three-way call with two participants
instructor). Topics are covered in one hour, and additional
consulting can be purchased if needed.
To participate, please fill in the form below and we will contact you.